I've upgraded my blog to a fancy new website! To follow my cycling journey, check out my new website and read my new blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

America 2012, Team Optum Pro Cycling P/B Kelly Benefit Strategies

This morning I woke up to a quaking duck at 3.30am (that's my alarm). Then by 4am dad, mum and I set off for Auckland airport. First stop was Sydney, a nice smooth trip where i watched a movie called TOAST, and slept for the rest. I am now sitting in Sydney. In 3 hours I leave for a 14 hour flight to LA where I will stay for 2 weeks for training camp with my new team Optum pro cycling presented by Kelly Benefit Strategies (bit of a mouthful). I have never felt so many emotions before, I am so excited for the 7 months ahead, as well as super nervous. But I am also going to miss home and the people there a lot. I have never been away from home for this long so it's going to be interesting.

The aim is to keep this updated on a regular basis.. Lets see how that goes.

Courteney =)

No comments:

Post a Comment